- Regular brushing to ensure the pile is kept upright. The fibres should feel lush, and bouncy.
- Remove surface debris and vegetation – this will help prevent the build-up of organic matter which can encourage weed growth and may damage the drainage properties of your lawn.
- Remove stains and marks – ensure any stains and spillages are cleared up immediately by using water. Animal mess should be removed from your lawn and washed away with water and disinfectant.
- No chewing gum, or adhesives
- No cars, motorbikes, or heavy objects
- No sources of heat – smoking, bonfires, or fireworks
- No broken glass or sharp objects
Give your lawn an Annual Spring Clean with our maintenance package including:
Weed and Moss Removal
Preventative Chemical Treatment
From £295.00 + Vat
Call us now to book your Annual Spring Clean
or for a no-obligation quotation.